Senior IT Managers
Senior IT ManagersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior IT Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
This position supports the Global IT Vision: We are a 24×7 Global Information Technology partner to our customers, Oshkosh Corporation companies and functional departments. We provide services of the highest quality that anticipate and fulfill the needs of these customers at a reasonable cost. We develop and maintain the right level of capability to deliver our services, while conducting ourselves professionally, and providing a dynamic and challenging environment that allows our people to grow and succeed.
How You Can Make a Difference:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Lead a team of information technology professional including performance management, annual reviews, time and attendance, career coaching, and technical and personal development program guidance for team members.
- Managing of the day-to-day activities of the IT function including managing and coordinating operational components of incident management; detection, response and reporting.
- Prepare regular plans and resource capacity forecasts.
- Deliver internal IT customer service excellence by ensuring uptime, optimal performance and intended business value.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal customers to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical objectives as well as across the Global IT team.
- Ensure the effective use of IT project methodologies by providing oversight for area IT projects, providing expert guidance on deliverables, process and approach.
- Partner with business leaders to understand direction and identify opportunities for business optimization and process improvement.
- Ensure compliance with IT and business policies and audit requirements including coordinating, measuring, and reporting on the technical aspects of IT management.
- Responsible for IT Financial Management including annual plans and budgets, ongoing spending alignment, and proposing and implementing changes as appropriate.
- Ensure alignment of IT operations, project approach, architecture and management with the overall global IT targets and approach.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in Information Technology or related experience.
- Three (3) or more years of management experience.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Graduate degree in Information Systems, Management or equivalent.
- Relevant industry recognized certifications (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, specific functional area certifications as required).
- Ability to interact with company personnel, builds strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and understands business imperatives.
- Ability to maintain a high level of technical expertise, staying abreast of new technologies and practices.
- Strong understanding of the business impact of IT tools, technologies and policies.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, management and business personnel.
- Physical Demands: Frequent Sitting, Hearing, Talking, Visual, Typing, Manual Dexterity; Seldom Standing, Walking/Running, Sitting, Reaching, Driving, Bending/Kneeling, Fine Dexterity,; Upper Extremity Repetitive Motion, and Lifting/Carrying and Pushing/Pulling up to 40lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.