Senior JD Edwards Developer / Sr. Systems Analyst
Senior JD Edwards Developer / Sr. Systems AnalystSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Senior JD Edwards Developer / Sr. Systems Analyst in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
- Software Development: Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of applications that follow defined programming standards and methodology. Specific experience in JD Edwards Enterprise One Development Tools – OMW.
- Project status communication.
- Display understanding of the Sales, Distribution and Manufacturing modules within JD Edwards.
- Business Analysis: perform process review and analysis; provide alternative solutions to business issues; perform estimates of customer-requested changes.
- Production Support: provide day-to-day support for production processing; maintain working knowledge of application development tools.
- Strong understanding of relational database design. Ability to write reports using SQL or related software packages.
- Present ideas in a concise and focused manner.
- Works with Business Analysts and other Systems Analysts to improve existing processes
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- JD Edwards developer
- 3+ years related development experience.
- JD Edwards World Experience – RPG, RPGLE, CL
- iSeries experience
- Report writing skills in ShowCase, DAS, SQL or other reporting tools
- Some experience in Enterprise One User Defined Objects (UDO’s) – Orchestrator, Watchlists, Composed pages, OneView, etc.
- Training in Systems Development Life Cycle
- Ability to independently learn new technologies
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.1
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.