Senior Manufacturing Controls Engineers
Senior Manufacturing Controls EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Manufacturing Controls Engineers in York, Pennsylvania.
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Vehicle Operations facility in York is our final assembly plant. Employees at York also perform a variety of manufacturing operations, including fabrication, welding, polishing and painting and produce a wide range of current and replacement parts for all models. Join our team as a Sr Manufacturing Controls Engineer.
Provide leadership, training, promotion, enhancement and support for maintenance activities within plant operations. Development of automation systems utilizing best practices associated with world class manufacturing and making continuous improvements to existing plant production and facility assets. Provide supervision/leadership to maintenance work groups in absence of maintenance supervisor. Coordinate and assist in managing of outside contractors during installation, removal, repair or troubleshooting of equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Direct involvement with new equipment selection, approval drawings, component specification, recommend spare parts attainment, maintenance training requirements, preventive maintenance recommendations, manual and documentation procurement.
- Design control systems to ensure safe and reliable operation of equipment.
- Support skilled trades in troubleshooting equipment in efforts to reduced production interruptions.
- Coordination of projects and provide technical support for project engineers on new and existing equipment for production operations and facility automation systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following PLC’s: Allen Bradley, Modicon, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Automation Direct, Mitsubishi, Omron, Aromat, Toshiba, ect: and HMI or SCADA programming configuration of any of the following software packages Wonderware, Rockwell, itellution, GE Cimplicity, CI Tech, !conics, Siemens, US Data, etc. Panel design and layout, bill of materials, and wiring schematic capabilities are expected with this position. The candidate must have experience reading and red-lining PI&D drawings. Ideal experience would include: Preliminary hazards analysis (PHA), Failure modes and effects analysis (FMEA), Criticality analysis (CA), Life cycle asset management (LOAM), Overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), Total Productive Maintenance (TPM).
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.