Senior Mechanical Design Engineers (Heavy Truck / Automotive)
Senior Mechanical Design Engineers (Heavy Truck / Automotive)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Mechanical Design Engineers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
Perform technical leadership in high level analysis and design of new and modified components and subsystems in accordance with engineering standards and project scope. This is a non-supervisory position.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Participate in the budgeting process to include recommending capital improvements and preparing justification data as required
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
- Communicate project objectives to team members
- Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures
- Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability
- Create and maintain project documentation for analysis, research, and historical records
- Perform engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements
- Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way. Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance for production support
- Analyze and resolve issues reported to Engineering via verbal or written communication
- Provide guidance to team members to ensure the appropriate engineering analysis is performed and documented
- Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
- Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree, Mechanical Engineering
- 4+ years’ experience designing components for the automotive, heavy equipment, or construction vehicles or similar.
- Accredited Master’s Degree
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019 & 2020
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.