Senior Procurement Analysts
Senior Procurement AnalystsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Procurement Analysts in Purchase, New York.
Assists in strategic sourcing activities for multiple spend categories, with the goal of achieving significant reductions in total cost of ownership. In addition, strives to deliver year-over-year productivity improvements while maintaining or improving service levels and reliability. Included within this group are services required to be used across the entire organization including such items as Material Repair, Technical Procurement, Engineering and other areas as assigned. By leveraging the companies buying power, the Sr. Analyst is responsible for establishing contractual relationships with vendors who provide the greatest value to Atlas Air and its subsidiaries. The Sr. Analyst will administer the execution of agreements to ensure that contractual requirements are adhered to by both the vendor and Atlas. The Sr. Analyst will also be responsible for data mining, performing analysis, and creating reports to assist with tracking supplier performance and making business decisions.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Process requisitions, purchase orders and assist with invoice reconciliation for the business unit.
- Conducting sourcing events (bids/quotes/RFP’s).
- Develops expertise in every spend category.
- Analyze corporate requirements and source cost effective solutions.
- Negotiate, draft, and administer contracts for specific spend categories.
- Apply purchasing policies, corporate policies and SOX controls.
- Establish and maintain interdepartmental relationships.
- Collect and process documents for conducting business with new suppliers.
- Monitors marketplace in staying abreast of new suppliers and offerings.
- Adheres to compliance with government regulations and company standards and policies.
- Manage assigned commodity groups and maintain contract renewals.
- Creating reports, collecting data, and performing analysis.
- Takes advantage of available training and educational resources to improve functional skills and knowledge
- Performs other duties as assigned
- 4-Year Degree – MBA and/or CPM helpful
- Experience in the aviation industry is a plus
- Strong analytical skills is a must as well as a superior understanding of MS Excel
- Should have a minimum of 3-year experience in a Purchasing role
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in interdepartmental team settings
- Ability to multitask and coordinate time sensitive duties
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.