Senior Professional Supply Managers
Senior Professional Supply ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Professional Supply Managers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI is the site where the first H-D factory – a wooden shed – was built in 1903 in the backyard of the William C. Davidson family home. Join our team as a Sr Professional Supply Management.
Senior Professional Supply Management – Indirect Procurement
About Harley-Davidson Motor Company:
Since 1903, our bold and unique purpose has been fulfilling dreams of personal freedom for our customers – and we live our purpose every day. It’s more than just a business to us. Our passion for our products and loyalty to our millions of riders and fans worldwide inspire us to deliver premium motorcycles, parts and accessories, apparel, and unmistakable and unmatched experiences.
Join our team as a Senior Professional Supply Management within the Indirect Procurement team to support Human Resources services located at Juneau Ave in Milwaukee, WI. The position will lead the development and execution of category plans and sourcing strategies that include industry trends, spend analytics, project pipeline, cost savings and resource planning activities.
This is what you’ll do:
- Negotiate complex professional services agreements and statements of work.
- Engage and collaborate with internal Legal, Risk and Security departments to ensure contract agreement compliance pertaining to legal implications; terms and conditions required to protect the company.
- Develop and execute cost savings strategies to support company goals and departmental commitments.
- Deliver value to the organization through developing RFx documents, evaluating supplier proposals (scope, cost, timing, resource modeling, risk, etc.), supplier recommendation and qualification to ensure project success.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of demonstrated performance in technical competencies of Indirect Procurement and contract management with an emphasis in Human Resources or Professional Services. In addition, they will have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills.
- Ability to lead through indirect influence.
- Exposure to a global supply base.
- Build and maintain strong relationships based on trust, credibility, clear expectations and open communication.
- Strong negotiation skills necessary to seek appropriate cost, quality, and timing positions with suppliers.
- Professional, clear, and effective communication to a variety of stakeholders via various communication mediums (written and/or verbal).
- This position prefers a bachelor’s degree in supply chain, marketing, business administration, or equivalent.
Position will require up to 5-10% travel for supplier visits, conferences etc.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from.