Senior Program Planning Scheduling Analysts (REQ# 166304)
Senior Program Planning Scheduling Analysts (REQ# 166304)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Program Planning Scheduling Analysts in Savannah, Georgia.
Under minimal supervision gathers, evaluates past and present information to develop schedules, program plans, financial and resource plans, and other duties needed to support assigned programs. Responsible for supporting the team with resource loaded plans and forecast analysis as required.
- Develop and maintain the schedule and/or financial operations of assigned programs that may include any or all of the following coordination with Programs, Engineering, Finance, Operations, Sales, and Product Support.
- Develop and utilize efficient tools for collecting and maintaining business and financial analysis data.
- Analyze data to identify financial and non-financial impacts of managed programs.
- Provide detail information to support planning and implementing development strategy analysis, including risk management and program impact analysis.
- Interfaces with the Leads and Managers to status, forecast, and build recovery plans to the master schedule.
- Conduct detail analysis with an emphasis on achieving cost and maximizing savings of the approved budget.
- Identify opportunities of improvement in planning and scheduling, cost control, productivity, capacity planning and analysis.
- Assist the suppliers in the development of performance metrics, capacity plans, employee training matrices, milestone plans and project plans.
- Provide management with project status updates, feedback, and appropriate reporting.
- Coordinate with the departmental leads and managers to flag disconnects between approved budget and schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related curriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 6 years formal scheduling experience with regard to planning, scheduling, and maintaining overall business analysis of managed programs.
- Requires advanced knowledge and experience with PC based software such as MS Excel, Project, Access, Word and PPT.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.