Senior Project Leads
Senior Project LeadsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Project Leads in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Responsible for managing small- to medium-size engineering projects. Will be using a set of project management processes, forms, and tools with the ability to tailor for the specific project. May assist other project managers on larger projects with processes. This position also provides the opportunity to be part of working groups to improve standard processes.
Essential Duties & Position Responsibilities:
- Takes guidance and work direction from Manager.
- Plans and directs small to medium projects to completion.
- Create and maintain project documentation for project planning, requirements analysis, risk management, issues management, status reporting, and project communication.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external resources to accomplish project objectives.
- Manages project scope, cost, and timeline and risk management.
- Accepts and delegates authority, establishes priorities for work delegated to others.
- Monitor product quality and process control and suggest improvements as needed.
- Coordinate communications between suppliers, customers, and team members.
- Prepare and present program status/issues to customers.
- Identify and coordinate project scope change requests for approval.
- Identify and work on process improvements.
What We Need From You:
- 2 plus years related project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
What Will Help You Stand Out:
- CAPM Certification preferred
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Independent judgment and decision-making ability.
- 2 years working knowledge of Primavera P6, Microsoft Project or other scheduling software
- Experience in engineering project planning, analysis and cost control.
- Understanding of project scheduling, project statusing and best practices.
- Experience with management of project and product cost
- Experience with project performance reporting.
- Experience with MS SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.