Senior Quality Assurance Auditors
Senior Quality Assurance AuditorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Quality Assurance Auditors in Erlanger, Kentucky.
The Senior Quality Assurance Auditor position includes an understanding of the Safety Management System (SMS), and promotion of the SMS to vendors to include providing a Safety Risk Assessment (SRA) for new processes, and areas of elevated risk. Also included in the position, is a requirement to support any assigned SRC investigations and to conduct research supporting the investigations. Auditors are to ensure individuals and agencies that perform maintenance and/or the services of deicing and/or fuel related services, perform those duties in accordance with Company policies and procedures and in compliance to all applicable rules and regulations. The Senior Quality Assurance Auditor serves as a focal point and a resource for all quality and safety issues occurring within their area(s) of responsibility.
- External Auditors will perform external audits of contract agencies and vendors that repair, overhaul or perform other maintenance on Company aircraft, engines, appliances or components, in accordance with Company policies.
- Internal auditors will perform internal audits of internal departments and/or paperwork audits on work packages, log pages and other Company records.
- Heavy Check Audits – Auditor shall monitor the Company Maintenance and Inspection Programs to assure continuing compliance with FAR’s, Company regulations and policies, procedures specifications and maintenance practices. Accomplishes In-Process audits as detailed in the Quality Assurance Audit Program.
- Auditors may conduct follow-up audits, as required to ensure problems found during external/internal audits are corrected within time limitations specified in the Company’s General Maintenance Manual
- Auditors shall maintain records of audits and findings to document compliance. Review Corrective Actions of audit discrepancies to assure satisfactory corrective action and preventative actions are accomplished in a timely manner.
- Auditors shall perform additional tasks as specified in the CASS/Reliability section of the Company’s General Maintenance Manual
- Auditors may be required to accomplish investigations as needed.
- Auditors shall be tasked and responsible for the oversight of core auditing functions within the Quality Assurance group, as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Quality.
- Auditors shall participate in the training of all new hire auditors, as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Quality.
- Auditors shall have an understanding of the aircraft Weight & Balance program with ability to perform tasks associated with the program, as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Quality.
- Must be flexible and available to work outside or scheduled hours as needed
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Proficiency in English language (written/verbal) is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access)
- Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and as a member of a team
- Have a focus on exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail
- Able to work in a very fast paced environment
- Have a problem solving mindset
- Ability to be resourceful and adapt to shifting priorities
- Professional demeanor
- Must possess integrity, honesty, and strong work ethic
- Eagerness to learn and willingness to contribute to the role
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.