Senior Quality Engineers
Senior Quality EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Quality Engineers for Harley-Davidson in York, Pennsylvania.
A strategic thinker that can provide input into a vision for the organization in the implementation of sound business/quality practices. This position will provide subject matter expertise and uses influential leadership to guide, encourage and implement the quality/business tools, techniques and methodologies that directly supports Harley-Davidson’s business strategy.
- Drives and supports the implementation of the site Quality Plan & Strategy
- Ensures ISO Compliance
- Supports and participates in Internal audit/assessment activities
- Identifies and drives the implementation of activities to standardize quality/business methods, measures and tools
- Identifies and drives the implementation of activities to assure increasing quality skills/competencies within the organization
- Leads and mentors the organization in the application of problem solving methodologies
- Supports product development and process by providing expertise in the application of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) tools
- Leads and mentors employees in the use of quality tools, techniques and methodologies to measure, monitor, report and improve business performance
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering is preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- ASQ, CQE certifications highly desirable. Training and competency in APQP tools (i.e. D/PFMEA, Control Plans, SPC, DOE, D/FMIA, PPAP).
- 5+ years quality assurance experience in a manufacturing or assembly environment.
- Experience in Project Management, which may include planning, supervising, monitoring, and accomplishing the goals of specific project requirements.
- Knowledge of measurement and process control techniques and business process assessment.
- Experience and demonstrated success in the application of advance product quality planning APQP) tools and techniques.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.