Senior Regulatory Affairs Engineers
Senior Regulatory Affairs EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Regulatory Affairs Engineers in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
The Harley-Davidson Motor Company Product Development Center (PDC) located in Wauwatosa, WI is home to the mantra – You dream it. We build it. Join our team as a Sr Regulatory Affairs Engineer.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of new or developing regulations
- Solves complex problems involving production activities and has basic knowledge of related areas such as certification processes and on-time product delivery
- Acts as a resource for department staff and project teams with less experience
- Responsible for ongoing certification activities and may lead projects within a broader area
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of documentation processes
- Acts as a technical resource for Environmental Emission systems (Noise, Tailpipe, EVAP, etc.)
- Communicates difficult or sensitive information and builds relationships with stakeholders
- Travel to test facilities, government offices, associated meetings or conferences and to other H-D facilities, domestically or internationally
- Flexible hours, hybrid work
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field preferred
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in engineering and/or certification
- Expertise in the use of project management techniques
- Proven track record of improving processes and procedures
- Proficient with standard Office tools – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Nuance
- Advanced Degree preferred
- Knowledge of Motorcycle systems
- Technical Knowledge of Environmental Emission systems (Noise, Tailpipe, EVAP, etc.)
- Experience with Computer Databases
- International experience including working with people from other cultures where English is a second language is preferred.
At Harley-Davidson it is not just about the degree you have or what you know. You must also exhibit and demonstrate our valued behaviors in everything you do: Be Accountable, Model Integrity, Value Individuality and Diversity, Inspire Teamwork, Encourage Creativity.
Harley-Davidson is an equal opportunity employer that continues to build a culture of inclusion, belonging and equity through our commitment to attracting and retaining diverse talent from all backgrounds, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe in fairness and providing a level playing field for all. We foster a culture that thrives on diverse perspectives and contributions to ignite the creativity and innovation to fuel our business and enhance the employee and customer experience.
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Direct Reports: Yes
- Travel Required: 10 – 25%
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: No
- Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.