Senior Risk Managers
Senior Risk ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Risk Managers in Purchase, New York.
This position is responsible for recommending, structuring, implementing, and administering the company’s risk management program. This includes property, cyber risk, auto, environmental liability, workers’ compensation, and directors and officers liability insurance, among others.
- Identify areas of risk exposure for the company and assess insurance coverage options. Work with internal divisions and external brokers and underwriters to secure the best coverage at the best rates for the company. Handle all insurance renewals.
- Ensure accurate reporting of information to insurance underwriters for premium calculations.
- Perform reconciliations of estimated premiums vs. actual premiums.
- Work with the Accounting department to ensure proper accounting of insurance obligations. Create insurance budget and monitor actual spending to budgeted spending on a monthly basis.
- Prepare presentations for senior management and insurance underwriters
- Fulfill all insurance renewal requirements including assembling and analyzing exposure data, completing applications and meeting with brokers and insurers to obtain favorable proposals.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and understanding of insurance policies to be able to advise business units on coverage’s, policy terms, conditions and exclusions.
- Notify brokers of insurance claims, gather and submit supporting documentation, monitor claim progress for full and timely recovery.
- Review contract agreement provisions related to indemnity, liability and insurance to ensure corporate interests are protected. Oversee fulfillment of Insurance Certificate needs.
- Assist Senior Director Risk Management in all matters of insurance covering both aviation and non-aviation risk management.
- Maintain current on insurance developments, markets and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting; MBA preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong financial modeling and accounting skills
- Strong communication skills
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar position or related experience (ARM, CPCU, broker license professional designations a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Airline-industry experience preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.