Senior SchedulersSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Schedulers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
Schedule, plan, and coordinate movement of work orders and materials needed for Offsite Services. Assist in areas needed and track key measures.
This is what you’ll do:
- Capacity planning by watching fluctuating volumes to ensure on-time delivery of trucks
- Minimize impact to other feeder work center by ensuring orders completed on time
- Reduce past due orders by sending work to vendors for processing (i.e., heat treat)
- Communicate schedule to suppliers
- Ensure equitable and effective work center schedules by maintaining screen MRP generated job orders
- Work with Scheduling and Purchasing to process offsite service invoices
- Ensure work orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Update WO routings to track all offsite movement
- Effectively set up schedules for OSP (Outside Processing) requests
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in a related field
- Three plus years of related work experience
- Facility layout and understanding of process flow
- Qualified to drive company vehicles
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in identifying, analyzing, and solving problems
- CDL or willingness to obtain CDL
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.