Senior Software Engineers
Senior Software EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Software Engineers in Manchester, New Hampshire.
Our employees work on the world’s most advanced electronics –from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we’re innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our engineers are the lifeblood of our company and we’re more than 5,000 strong. With our robust offering of educational and career development opportunities, your chances to grow are limitless.
We are looking for talented Senior level Software engineers to help us create the world’s most advanced solutions in the area such as Signals Intelligence (SIGINT), Aircraft Protection, Radar Warning and Electronic Attack for our defense-related customers. Our products provide critical mission capabilities to address the ever-evolving challenges and threats to our nation’s security and the war fighter.
You will be an integrated team member, with growth opportunities, collaborating with Systems, Hardware, and Test engineers in one or more of the phases of Project Planning, Requirements Development, Design, Development, Integration and Testing.
You will prepare design and project documentation intended to be used within complex programs or across sets of programs in accordance with established processes. We will provide you opportunities to learn, leverage our current technologies, incorporate new technologies, and be a leader in our engineering organization. We put our customers first – exemplified by our mission: “We Protect Those Who Protect Us®.”
This posting is intended for an F-35 Electronic Warfare project
- Duties include analyzing, designing, coding and code modification (typically in C++), integration and testing of complex software for simple systems or subsystems or subsystems of larger systems.
- Evaluate complex software designs to identify design flaws.
- Establish communication to keep the team informed of the function’s progress and results.
- Use existing processes and evolve processes to utilize the most effective new techniques as they become available, assuring the use of methodologies which minimize both design cost and product cost.
- Working with collaborative tools and supporting development of an automated digital delivery capability
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, with 4+ year of experience or Master’s degree in same disciplines with 2+ years’ experience or Doctorate in same disciplines with 3+ years’ experience.
- Proficient in C, C++
- Real-time embedded development experience and or application development
- Object Oriented Design/Development
- Current Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with software engineering processes, methodologies, and tools
- Experience performing software testing, validation, and verification activities
- Experience with Real-time Embedded Software Development
- Experience with Agile Development and DevSecOps
- Experience using software tools like Jira, Confluence, and BitBucket
- Full life-cycle software development
- Software automated test development and execution
- Software/Firmware interface definition development
- Multiple positions in Southern New Hampshire, in facilities located in Nashua, Hudson, Merrimack and Manchester.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.