Senior Supply Management Analysts
Senior Supply Management AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Supply Management Analysts in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This position is responsible for supporting product development as it relates to purchasing activity for systems and components ranging from concept and process selection, cost modeling, and project management.
- This position takes a lead part in component development activity related to new product launches, builds, and purchasing processes.
- Responsible for multiple component cost, quality, and timing requirements per business case commitments.
- Demonstrates working knowledge and experience in working with suppliers and engagement in the product development process.
- Impacts quality of their own work through assessing risk and proactively mitigate, manage, and escalate appropriately as well as the work of others on their team.
- Solves supplier management problems by analyzing possible solutions using technical experience, judgment with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Provides informal guidance to new Product Development Purchasing team members and impacts the work of others within the group.
- Effectively communicate complex information involving Project teams, engineering system groups, suppliers, parts and accessories, and our client’s operations purchasing personnel.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to analyze and manage components through process and product verification, validation, and product launch.
- Ability to drive results with a moderate level of guidance and direction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of production or procurement of components and subsystems, Capability Studies, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEAs), Control Plans, just-in-time (JIT) manufacturing, cost management tools, other quality and continuous improvement tools, and implementing strategic purchasing relationships with suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a group and/or team and provide guidance to new team members.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.