Senior Systems Engineers
Senior Systems EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Systems Engineers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
As a Senior Systems Engineer you will participate in engineering activities to ensure successful product development, timely execution of programs, and total customer satisfaction. You will work with multiple engineering disciplines and product development teams ensuring the logical creation and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions with a focus on future technology and integrated systems. Areas include electro-hydraulic control systems, hybrid and electric vehicles, autonomous vehicle systems, advanced suspension systems, connected vehicle systems, material handling systems and other auxiliary systems and technology for on-road and off-road vehicle applications. You will establish system architecture, perform system trades and analysis, flow down the architecture concept of operations (CONOPS) into requirements and interfaces, and support verification and validation planning and execution.
How You Can Make a Difference:
- Develop vehicle and system level requirements for advanced vehicle system controls supporting research, regulatory compliance, reliability, development, failure mode analysis, verification, validation, testing and production implementation.
- Create or improve plans and procedures, generate and present briefings, and provide leadership in select areas
- Contribute to the development of new technologies and establish system and sub-system requirements according to the needs of a project
- Work in a team environment with internal and external project teams on advanced control development efforts from the project concept through production
- Author requirements documentation in DOORS, MagicDraw, Cradle, or similar tool for requirements management, decomposition and publication and coordinating release through approval/review process
- Establish and manage requirements traceability and compliance
- Prepare system engineering program and design review process (SRR, PDR, CDR, FRR, etc.)
- Build consensus and manage change within a team and within stakeholders
- Convey progress to Senior Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or a related field
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in engineering
- Accredited Master’s Degree
- Ability to read, comprehend, and develop software logic (C++, C#, Python)
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems
- Ability to read, comprehend, and develop electrical schematics
- Ability to attain a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) to accomplish assigned projects
- Experience with automotive or heavy-duty equipment system architectures
- CREO Electrical 3D routing experience
- CREO Schematics or E3 Schematics experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.