Senior Team Coordinators
Senior Team CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Senior Team Coordinators in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Support plant teams with materials, technical support & leadership to create a safe, productive & profitable environment. Plan and facilitate work of assigned employees to support on-time completion of production schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support teams as required.
- Maintain a positive working attitude and environment.
- Ensure that policies, procedures, and bargaining unit agreement requirements are satisfied. Implement and sustain 5S in work areas.
- Willingness to accept and delegate authority.
- Accurately maintain company records and documents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Focus on product quality and process control. Interview, appraise and discipline employees.
- Acknowledge team accomplishments.
- Investigate & perform root cause analysis on line & material shortages.
- Support machine and equipment repairs.
- Report and respond to product and process non conformance issues. Implement effective corrective actions utilizing structured planning methods.
- Point of contact for all safety issues: investigate accidents, apply solutions, etc.
- Monitor and manage budgets, costs, and overtime.
- Meet expected production requirements.
- Implement & support the Continuous Improvement Plan.
- Coach employees within the plan.
- Participate in the resolution of grievances.
- Champion process improvements & lead Kaizen events.
- Create value stream mapping & standard work.
- Must be willing to complete additional advanced training/education courses as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management or related field
- 3 plus years of related experience
- Team Coordinator Assessment
- Two plus years of experience managing in a manufacturing and/or production environment
- Lean/Six Sigma or Project Management certifications
- Experience with Lotus Notes E-mail & JDE is recommended and will be required within three months in this position
- Must complete Team and Continuous Improvement Training
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.