Senior Vehicle Closure Engineer
Senior Vehicle Closure EngineerSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Senior Vehicle Closure Engineer in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
As a Senior Vehicle Closures Engineer, you will perform independent, high level engineering analysis and design of new and modified components in accordance with engineering standards and project scope.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researches, studies, and proposes use of new technologies to be used in the development of new and improved products
- Maintain effective communication with suppliers, internal and external customers, and outside resources concerning technical issues
- Enforce the proper use of engineering criteria and drawing standards. Ensure that technical issues are conducted within the framework of company policies and procedures
- Evaluate designs for performance, safety, and reliability
- Directs preparation of layouts, drawings, specifications, and bills of material
- Perform engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials that meet requirements
- Perform job duties in an ethical, professional manner which is consistent with the Oshkosh Way. Conduct duties consistent with the Company’s mission statement, quality objectives, and defined policies and procedures
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
- Analyze and resolve issues reported to Engineering via verbal or written communication
- Provide direction to designers and drafters regarding engineering analysis
- Establishes priorities for work delegated to others
- Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
- Able to obtain a secret security clearance as required by job duties
- Bachelor’s of Science in Engineering
- 3-plus years related experience
- Experience with a high level cad system
- Possess a strong mechanical knowledge of vehicles and related systems
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019 & 2020
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.