Service Center Repairmen
Service Center RepairmenSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Service Center Repairmen in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Hiring Note: Candidates must be Dutch citizens. We cannot sponsor work visas at this time.
- Perform testing/troubleshooting/repair of aerospace approved active temperature controlled containers using approved technical data
- Deliver containers clean and free from defects that would affect operation and/or performance
- Responds to technical assistance requests from customers in the area
- Provide training and demonstrations of the company approved Active Systems in the area
- Document all work performed using CATS and company WO system
- Monitor stock of spare parts
- Pick up and drop off RKNs from/to company customers
- Maintain repair facility in a clean, safe and operation condition
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of and experience in the maintenance of aerospace type equipment.
- Relative experience in a mechanical or technical field.
- Prior forklift experience.
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Highly motivated, self-starter, quick learner, works well alone
- Seasoned computer skills (Microsoft office, internet, email, etc.)
- Must demonstrate flexibility and a can -do attitude
- Knowledge working under aerospace regulatory type requirements and practices would be preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Must possess analytical thinking and reasoning skills
- Must be thorough and exercise attention to detail
- Must be able to set and maintain schedules
- Ability to manage constantly changing workload while meeting deadlines
- Professional demeanor, tact, diplomacy and ability to maintain good relationships with internal/external customers under stressful conditions
- Organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
- Strong team player.
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.