Service Center Technician Supervisors
Service Center Technician SupervisorsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Service Center Technician Supervisors in Incheon, South Korea.
Provide repair/ troubleshooting / structural repair / testing capabilities for all FAA approved containers. Handle delivery/pickup of containers.
- Perform testing/troubleshooting/Structural repair/other repair of FAA approved active temperature-controlled containers using approved technical data.
- Pickup/Deliver containers clean and free from defects that would affect operation and/or performance.
- Responds to technical assistance requests from customers/Business Partners in the area.
- Provide training (Human Factors/FOD/etc), Conduct safety briefing and demonstrations of the CSafe FAA approved Active Systems in the area.
- Develop SOPs with respect with the repair station and supervise the Repairman/Technician if he was assigned for such duty.
- Document all work performed using CSafe WO system/ CATS and other internal systems.
- Monitor stock of spare parts/Consumables/Tools/Equipment/Scrap Parts including calibrated tools, Manual updates
- Conducts sample Audits and prepare/handle/manage the Authority Audits when its required.
- Pick up and drop off RKNs from/to CSafe customers. Maintain repair facility in a clean, safe and operation condition.’
- Fills in for Supervising Manager when they are not on site
Education & Certifications:
- High School/Diploma or equivalent
- FAA Airframe/Powerplant (A/P) or FAA Airframe (A) License is preferable
- Other any other Aircraft Maintenance License is desired
- Must be bilingual read/write/speak Korean and English
- Must have 2 years in a supervisory / lead position
- Must be open to any shift – this shift MAY be either 10a-7p m-f with OT on weekends or it will be an 8a-5p with OT on weekends
- Must have previous experience in aerospace industry and working with/on ULD’s
- process improvement experience is PREFERRED not required
Abilities, Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of and repair experience in the maintenance of aerospace type/ULD equipment.
- Knowledge of and experience in the maintenance of aerospace type equipment.
- Relative experience in a mechanical or technical field.
- Forklift driving experience.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Leadership and supervising skills required
- Highly motivated, self-starter, quick learner, works well alone
- Seasoned computer skills (Microsoft office, internet, email, etc)
- Must demonstrate flexibility and a can -do attitude.
- Knowledge working under FAA regulatory type requirements and practice.
- Read, speak and understand the English (FAA requirement) and Korean languages
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal (English & Korean).
- Must possess analytical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Must be thorough and exercise attention to detail.
- Must be able to set and maintain schedules.
- Ability to manage constantly changing workload while meeting deadlines.
- Professional demeanor, tact, diplomacy and ability to maintain good relationships with internal/external customers under stressful conditions.
- Organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities.
- Strong team player.
- Experienced in Quality inspector/Process Improvement/Lean would be a value added for this position
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.