STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Service Technicians in Baltimore, Maryland.
Service Technician Jobs Summary:
Responsible for providing general mechanic service to our product portfolio of electrical and gasoline golf cars, industrial vehicles, turf vehicles and trailers. Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair work will be completed mostly independently and outside the actual conformities of a mechanic shop. All activities will be coordinated with the Service Manager, and may include input from a technical representative and/or the Territory Sales Manager. This position is located within approximately 50 miles of Baltimore, Maryland.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment failures of electrical and gasoline golf cars, industrial vehicles, and turf vehicles in the field
- Perform product deliveries, retrievals, and set-ups to provide a continuity of service and maintenance of accounts
- Produce accurate, reliable, and timely information for all necessary work orders, parts orders, delivery reports, timesheets, and other paperwork as required
- Communicate sales leads and customer feedback to appropriate parties including the Service Manager, technical representative or designated Sales professional
- Manage and maintain all assigned company equipment, inventory, and tools
- Maintain assigned Company vehicle and/or trailer in the areas of cleanliness, preventative maintenance and inspections
- Comply with all state and local laws while operating company vehicle
- Performs all other related duties as assigned by management
- A minimum of 1-3 years of mechanical experience
- Proven ability to diagnose and repair vehicles and follow safety instructions and directions
- Proficiency with hand tools and other equipment
- Excellent active listening, problem solving, and communication skills. Will be expected to relay service related information to customers and other personnel
- Self-motivated, independent, and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Must supply basic set of tools
- Previous experience servicing golf cars is preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Technical certification/diploma preferred
- Examples include: Automotive Maintenance, Automotive Service, Heavy Equipment Maintenance, Heavy Equipment Service
License / Certification Requirements:
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Must obtain a DOT medical card
- CDL License preferred
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.