STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Service Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
The Service Technician is responsible for repairing and maintaining vehicles within the Aftermarket function in Dallas, Texas. This role will guide associate level Service Technicians to further their knowledge and abilities. Assist the senior level and lead level Service Technicians on more complex repairs to develop their skills, as well as, demonstrate their abilities without needing close supervision.
This is a full time direct hire opportunity with McNeilus, a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including: Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, Glassdoor 2018 Best Places to Work, and 2018 World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Repair McNeilus Mixer, Refuse and competitors equipment in an accurate and timely manner.
- Understand the electrical and hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to be able to complete the repairs correctly and safely.
- Assist other technicians with maintenance and ensure to comply by safety regulations.
- Leverage advanced technicians to further understanding of proper maintenance practices, safely procedures, and efficiency of work.
- Support team members in troubleshooting different types of equipment and determining the resolution and determining the resolution.
- Actively seeking ways to retain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Two (2) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service McNeilus and other manufacturers equipment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace work environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Basic hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic and welding or fabrication certifications are preferred
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage after 30 days of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 16 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call (507) 517-1713