STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Service Technicians in Houston, Texas!
This position is responsible repairing and maintaining vehicles within the Aftermarket function. This Associate Service Technician role will be guided by Service Technicians to further their knowledge and skills and will assist other Service Technicians on more complex repairs to develop their skills and demonstrate their mechanical abilities.
This is a full time direct hire opportunity with the Access segment of the Oshkosh Corporation which consists of the JLG and Jerr-Dan business units.
- Repair boom lifts, scissor lifts, construction forklifts, various equipment, and vehicles in an accurate and timely manner.
- Understand the electrical and hydraulic, and pneumatic schematics to be able to complete the repairs correctly and safely.
- Assist other technicians with maintenance and ensure to comply by safety regulations.
- Leverage advanced technicians to further understanding of proper maintenance practices, safely procedures, and efficiency of work.
- Support team members in troubleshooting different types of equipment and determining the resolution and determining the resolution.
- Actively seeking ways to retain a clean, organized, and safe work area.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- One (1) or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair, and service McNeilus and other manufacturer’ equipment.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace work environment.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Why Should I Apply?
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- Education Reimbursement options
- Annual Performance Bonuses
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2017
About STS Technical Services:
Since this is a direct hire job, our client will provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.