Service TechniciansSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Service Technicians in San Francisco, California.
Would you like to work with ground-breaking technology? Are you as comfortable mechanically as you are with a computer?
STS Technical Services is looking for a Service Technicians to repair, maintain, and retrofit a fleet of Autonomous Vehicles. In this position you will collaborate with other Technicians on the team, Field Engineering, Operations, and multiple other groups across the company. Support groups will help train and guide you in the process with the primary goal of optimize the fleet utilization rate. If you’re interested in growing your knowledge and experience in the autonomous vehicle industry, this is the job for you!
Candidates should have strong attention to detail, problem solving skills, diagnostic abilities, and mechanical prowess. Professionalism and sound judgment are required at all times, as well as the ability to support and strengthen a team. This role will engage on projects in which certain details must be kept confidential.
- Assisting technician team with service and repair of electrical, mechanical, and integration issues on autonomous vehicles and their equipment
- Following processes and document potential improvements and issues
- Collaborating with creation of repair orders stating the diagnosis, procedure performed, and parts required
- Performing work with safety being top priority
- Participate in continuing education and training
- Assisting with fleet-wide hardware and software retrofits
- Hands-on experience with mechanical, electrical, and software engineering components and an understanding of how they interact
- Impeccable communication skills
- A learning mindset including an open mind to critical feedback
- A strong aptitude to pick-up new technology
- A proven track record of emphasizing safety and quality of work
- Ability to give and receive clear, prompt, understandable verbal and written communication
- Ability to perform regularly physical work including, but not limited to, stooping, lifting, and moving up to 50 pounds.
- High attention to detail
- Ability to anticipate future issues and mitigate them before they become operational setbacks
- Able to juggle numerous projects simultaneously with ease
- Comfort in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.