Sheet Metal & Composites Bonders
Sheet Metal & Composites BondersSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sheet Metal & Composites Bonders in Cedar Hill, Texas.
Maintain, repair, modify, fabricate, and installation of parts, items, and assemblies of structural components using current technical data such as blue prints or manufacturers drawings/manuals. Plans, lays out, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs both internal and external aircraft structures and surfaces for aircraft repair. Performs repairs with varying sheet metal types, and thicknesses. Remove and replace of various fastener types such as solid rivets, blind rivet, HI-Loc, etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must have ability to read and follow all work instructions, as well as properly document work performed using documents such as process planning, adhesive log sheets, Material Review Board/Engineering Work Orders (MRB/EWO’s), Process Specifications, Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Manuals, etc.
- Must be able to read basic blueprints
- Must be able to use close tolerance measuring tools (i.e., scales, micrometers, calipers, depth gages, etc.).
- Must be able to use hand tools (i.e., drill motors, die grinders, rivet guns, fastener installation tools, etc.).
- Must have ability to perform alignment/assembly using jig, templates and fixtures.
- Must be able to perform trimming burring, countersinking, riveting, drilling and reaming to blueprint specified tolerance.
- Experience performing mechanical assembly in an aircraft, automotive, or similar environment is preferred.
- High school diploma, GED equivalent
- Able to stand, kneel, bend, and lift heavy objects (50 lbs.), for extended periods of time.
Statements included in this job description do not necessarily represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as circumstances change.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.