Shipping Coordinators (2nd Shift)
Shipping Coordinators (2nd Shift)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Shipping Coordinators in Rincon, Georgia.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Pacific Cycle delivers some of the biggest names in outdoor recreation such as legendary Bike brands as Schwinn, Mongoose, and Kid Trax. Our culture is as fun and lively as the lifestyle brands we represent where innovative ideas are welcome and customer satisfaction is top priority. We would like to make you part of our family.
Our Rincon, GA facility is looking for an experienced Shipping Coordinator to complete shipments by relieving inventory, posting goods issued and generating bills of lading for orders. This is a second shift position working Monday-Friday 2:00 PM – 10:30 PM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides exceptional customer service by developing positive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Promptly checks drivers in and out as they arrive and exit the facility in accordance with company standards
- Schedules appointments for carriers and communicates information to the Operations and Transportation teams where appropriate
- Prepares and processes shipping orders received from the Transportation department as outlined by customer requirements and established departmental procedures
- Researches and provides proof of delivery claims and order discrepancies as requested in a timely manner
- Resolves shipment issues, including late issues with carriers, anticipates/proactively manages potential late shipments, swiftly resolves past due shipments
- Performs routine clerical duties to support the operations department to include maintaining and organizing records, files, and data and running shipment status reports
- Supports other departments by assisting with the completion of internal system transactions to ensure operational effectiveness
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- Minimum two (2) years clerical experience
- Ability to operate basic office equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel/Word
- Exhibits exceptional customer service
- Must be able to effectively prioritize workload
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment
- Experience with SAP is highly preferred
About Our Client:
Headquartered in Wisconsin, Pacific Cycle has locations in Illinois, Georgia, California. Our culture is as fun and lively as the lifestyle brands we represent where innovative ideas are welcomed, and customer satisfaction is our top priority. Opportunities at Pacific Cycle span from traditional inventory, fulfillment and delivery to specialized strategy, engineering, analytics, leadership, and logistics. Our network paired with a continued commitment to and investment in our people, process, platforms and the consumer are the foundation on which we build our bright future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. For additional information, please click here. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.