Shipping / Receiving Clerks
Shipping / Receiving ClerksSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Shipping / Receiving Clerks in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Are you looking to join a strong and stable company where you have the challenge that lets you learn and grow your career? If yes, then this may be a great place for you!
NOW OFFERING $500 SIGN ON BONUS!
Our client is seeking Shipping/Receiving Clerks & Team Leads to work in our Milwaukee location. This is a full time opportunity with benefits. Our production area is air conditioned!
This position is responsible for the support of all departments (plant and administration) in the Milwaukee Facility. Responsible for observing safe work habits and maintaining cleanliness of work area. Proceeds under general supervision. Work subject to process and final inspection in accordance with Badger Meter’s quality management system. May be assigned to work in other departments or perform other duties as instructed by management.
Major Job Duties/Accountability:
- Performs diversified distribution tasks
- Utilizes power trucks to move product throughout the plant
- Receives, identifies, inspects and enters into the inventory control software all incoming materials
- Delivers the incoming materials and parts to production and support departments
- Ability to read and understand customer orders.
- Locate, prepare and stage for pick-up outgoing shipments, checking quantities against the customer orders and adhering to special shipping and labeling requirements of the material and customer
- Process shipments through the Transportation Management Software
- Loads and unloads outgoing and incoming truck shipments
- Loads trailers and prepares documents for product going to other Badger Meter facilities
- Unloads trailers from other Badger Meter facilities verifying incoming products to supporting documentation
- 1+ years of experience
- High School degree required
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to pass internal forklift and hazmat training if applicable
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationships with staff
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read, write and speak English
Depending on assigned department, must be able to meet one of the following physical requirements.
- Must demonstrate the ability to perform a 40 pound lift to waist, 50 pound lift to chest and 50 pound carry test
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.