Software / Complex Hardware Engineers
Software / Complex Hardware EngineersSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Software / Complex Hardware Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate software related aspects for Special Missions and Defense Programs
- Author and/or approve software and/or AEH lifecycle data items in compliance with company standards and regulatory guidance, including Plan for Software and Hardware Aspects of Certification, Software/Hardware Configuration Index, Software/Hardware Accomplishment Summary, etc.
- Lead and/or participate in Stage of Involvement (SOI) reviews and associated documentation.
- Participate in development of System and LRU requirements and architecture definition.
- Participate in development of software and/or AEH high-level and low-level requirements.
- Participate in development of System Safety documentation including Aircraft Functional Hazard Assessment, Preliminary System Safety Assessment, System Safety Assessment, etc.
- Provide guidance and/or oversight to suppliers whose products incorporate software and/or AEH to ensure they are following an appropriate path to software and/or AEH approval.
- Witness software verification tests at our client’s facilities and/or supplier facilities as required.
- Participate and/or lead the development of certification plans, ground and flight test plans, compliance reports, Issue Paper responses, other engineering documents, etc. to assist engineering teams in ensuring all aspects of software / complex hardware approvals are addressed for an aircraft Type Certification or Military Certification project.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.