Software Engineers (Level 2)
Software Engineers (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Software Engineers in Grand Prairie, Texas.
- Some telecommute work available
- Must be a U. S. Citizen with the ability to acquire a Secret DOD clearance.
- Looking for C++ coders who want to work on cutting edge national security programs.
- Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) is a recognized designer, developer and manufacturer of precision engagement aerospace and defense systems.
- This is our client’s lead business unit for research development and production of manned and unmanned ground-vehicle systems, electro-optical and smart munitions systems and is a pioneer in the field of versatile, high-performance missile and rocket technology.
- Looking for an experienced Software Engineer to develop TacPlanner, a mission planning software application.
- The TacPlanner software product is currently going through modernization and enhancements and is seeking a software developer to make major updates to the graphical user interface (GUI).
- Selected candidate will update the GUI utilizing C++, Visual Studio and Qt Designer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- U. S. Citizen
- Ability to acquire DOD Secret Clearance
- Willingness and ability to travel
- C++ 11 or higher (version/s used must be listed on resume in past employment descriptions to see how used)
- Client/server architecture design & development
- Full software life-cycle development
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and development
- Qt Designer by The Qt Company
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) configuration management tool
- Visual Studio 2019
- 3D geospatial visualization applications
- Agile Methodologies tools, techniques, methodology
- Application interface / communication design and development
- Documentation – technical document development for design and test
- Large code base manipulation
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.