Software Engineers (Level 2)
Software Engineers (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Software Engineers in Grand Prairie, Texas.
Hiring Note: Candidate will be able to work from home but at times will need to sit onsite in Grand Prairie and could be required to wear a mask / face covering and maintain social distance while working. Health guidelines from CDC will be observed. Will not need a clearance but must be a U. S. Citizen.
- To facilitate hardware design reuse, a software engineer is needed to integrate 3rd party applications with new software to aid in hardware design automation.
- The desired candidate will have the ability to work with the Information Technology (IT) teams and the hardware design engineers to create the automation pipeline.
- Java (6-8 years)
- Python (6-8 years)
- Java v8.x required
- REST APIs required
- Core Agile Software Development methodologies
- Software configuration management / version control Issue tracking
- XML Visual Studio
- Make tools
- Application programming
- Web development
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- U. S. Citizen
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.