STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Software Engineers in Melbourne, Florida.
The software engineer will contribute to the AWS environment creation of an “Unmanned Traffic Management” (UTM) solution, maintenance, development and deployment of UAS management
software. This position will be expected to help manage the technology transfer activities of newly acquired software that will include procuring the necessary licenses of software tools to set up the environment, create the environment to host the software, and redeploy the software once transferred.
- Supporting technology transfer activities for newly acquired software including:
- Setting up and managing an AWS account.
- Supporting the procurement and installation of the required 3rd party tools (to be shared in an interview).
- Setting up and creating the environment on AWS using the 3rd party tools required to host newly acquired software following configuration documentation.
- Conducting a QuickStart of newly acquired products to support the software transfer and setup, and knowledge transfer.
- Conducting a DevOps cycle applying knowledge gained from the technology transfer to build and deploy a new version of the software
- Support the development of documentation defining the environment creation, software transfer, and DevOps cycle.
- Maintaining the software, both backend and frontend, and supporting the deployment of new software versions.
- Support the recertification of the software as necessary.
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- More than 10 years of technical experience in a product development organization
- Expert in data management including DB design, schemas, stored procedures, data import/export, and data manipulate
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts and technology, data modeling, SQL, query optimization, NoSQL, and data warehousing
- Experience with the practices and dynamics in Agile development process.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.