Software Engineers (MFC #2853)
Software Engineers (MFC #2853)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Software Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
We are looking for software engineers with experience in configuring and integrating Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipelines. Top candidates will be well-versed in DevOps concepts and implementation, particularly for C++ development environments. Development will be conducted in an Agile environment and will require some on-site development work in Orlando so candidates will need to be within driving distance.
Candidate will be responsible for the development of CI/CD pipelines and toolchains for multi-program deployment. Candidate will participate in the test of embedded software for an operational flight program, so it is desired that the candidate be familiar with embedded software such that they are able to communicate with the embedded development team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- Candidates must be a U.S. citizen.
Desired Skills, Experience & Education:
- Configuring and integrating DevOps tool chains – 4 years
- Atlassian toolsets – 4- years
- Nexus – 4 years
- Sonar Cube – 4 years
- Amazon Web Svc (AWS), Node. js – 4 years
- Automated testing – 4 years
- C++ 14 or greater – 4 years
- Implementing CI/CD software dev pipelines – 4 years
- Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift container management software – 4 years
- Cost Account Management – 4 years
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.