Software Engineers (Level 3)
Software Engineers (Level 3)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Software Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
- Will have an opportunity to work with a diverse team ensuring the successful completion of software development activities aimed to support Lockheed Martin 3D graphic simulation and Augmented / Virtual Reality (AR/VR) systems.
- Will design, develop, document, test, and debug software that contains graphical, logical, and mathematical solutions taking into account project constraints of scope, cost, risk and schedule in support of meeting critical mission requirements by use of software technological means.
- Requires standardized programming development and user experience design using existing industry-proven coding standards for internal and military applications in concert with corporate security and backup and recovery compliance requirements for both hardware and software infrastructures.
- Technical fortitude and dedicated focus shall be required for successful design implementations and software lifecycle support for a 3D content delivery and management system that will interface with multiple external systems and tools in its support of operational requirements.
- In this role, you’ll be designing, building, and supporting new features for a 3D visualization content management solution.
- You’ll have a major stake in the entire underlying software infrastructure, build content management systems for web and client, develop enterprise-level data interfacing, and more.
- You will design and build new features, identify and investigate new technologies, and prototype solutions, to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- This position will require the qualified applicant to articulate technical requirements to non-technical customers and ensure their understanding of capabilities being developed and released to both internal and external users.
- The position will require operational processes, procedures and technical documentation to be developed that will ensure consistent, repeatable, and scalable support aimed to provide software enhancements required by both internal and external system stakeholders.
- This position interacts with personnel on complex technical matters often requiring coordination, collaboration and decisive actions to assure project success with minimum risk.
- Position develops technical solutions to complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity while keeping team leads and management informed with status reports, metrics and key milestones.
- Will be working remotely.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.