Software Engineers (MFC #2767)
Software Engineers (MFC #2767)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Software Engineers in Orlando, Florida.
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer fluent in C# and C++ to develop a Mission Planning application for the Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Duties include requirements analysis, designing/developing C# and C++ software components in MS Visual Studio, development of software component test cases, procedures, drivers and integration of developed components with associate contractor developed components.
- Required skills include C# & C++ development experience in Visual Studio environment.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) development experience is desirable.
- Mission planning software development experience is a plus.
- CONUS travel may be required to support customer and user events.
- A Secret security clearance is required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- DOD Secret Clearance Required
- C++, C#
- Visual Studio
- Windows Software configuration management
- Ability to successfully contribute to multi-disciplined teams
Desired Education & Experience:
- Joint Mission Planning System (JMPS) Mission Planning Model View-View Model (MVVM) design pattern Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.