Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Software Engineers in Patuxent River, Maryland.
Duties, Experience, Skills, Requirements, and Information:
Ability to work well as a team and as an individual with minimal supervision. Provides real-time software development using C++, Visual Studio, and Qt in a Windows OS environment for the development of advanced Electronic Warfare RF threat stimulator systems throughout the RF frequency bands. This position requires a variety efforts including system software interface development, operator GUI interfaces, instrument control, as well as the integration of the RF stimulator to range tracking and slaving systems. Position is located at the Naval Air Warfare Center at Patuxent River, Maryland.
- Responsibilities include software requirements formulation, initial software design, code development, and code testing.
- Provide continued software life cycle modifications and enhancements for adaptation to a continuum of new future project requirements.
- Software development includes user control GUIs, storage and retrieval systems, systems application programs, and low level instrumentation I/O interfaces.
- Perform integration and use of industry 3rd party software.
- Responsible for the continued upward migration of all software and processing platforms necessary for maintaining up-to-date operational and development systems.
- Design, development and maintenance of software
- Resolve Software and System interface problems
- Experience in C++, Visual Studio, and Qt in a Windows OS environment Knowledge
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience associated with software development and be knowledgeable in computer software/hardware, automated data processing systems, and
- computer systems interfacing.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- All candidates will be required to pass Drug Screenings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or Physics from an accredited college or university
- Ability to obtain and maintain US DoD Secret Security clearance, throughout employment.
Our benefits and perks include:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Life/AD&D/STD/LTD insurance
- Tuition and training assistance program
- Wellness program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid vacation and sick leave & 10 Paid Holidays
- Mobile phone service discount / Discounted Gym Memberships
Conditions will vary. Most work is performed in enclosed buildings, but some outside work may be required. Work will include sitting, standing, walking, lifting and reaching. Applicant should be capable of lifting 50-100 lbs. assisted by other employees. Vision abilities needed to perform this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust and focus
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.