STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sourcing Analysts in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This position is primarily responsible for executing the sourcing strategies for specific apparel categories, establishing and managing global supplier relationships, adhere and deliver to cost and margin goals associated to department metrics. Work closely with cross-functional partners in merchandising, design and raw materials to allocate seasonal assortment which leverages the capabilities of our supply base.
- Implement and execute sourcing strategy across internal and external partners
- Meet seasonal and replenishment line plan objectives by partnering with merchandising, design and fabric teams on Fabric and Supplier Strategy at the start of the development process (discussion includes sourcing new fabric, trims and washes as needed)
- Manage and partner with supply base to achieve target costs and margins, production lead-times and product execution
- Resolve complex problems related to supplier, such as factory, cost, production lead-time challenges in the pre-production stage
- Work with Quality Analysts and factories to monitor and enforce standards
- Collect and analyze data and metrics to summarize sourcing opportunities, results and accomplishments for continuous improvement
- Lead photo and show sample management of owned categories to ensure on-time arrival
- Work with suppliers to ensure seasonal calendar timelines can be supported through product delivery
- Contribute to the seasonal development process by working with cross-functional teams and offer suggestions to make improvements
- Provide constructive feedback to suppliers where appropriate to improve performance and foster growth
- Support and balance both minor and major big picture initiatives and strategies
- Build relationships internally at all levels within the department and outside the department
- Onboard new suppliers based on supplier expectations
- Travel overseas to evaluate and monitor vendor base as needed
- Deadline driven with excellent communication skills and is proactive in approach to problem solving
- Project and process management
- Negotiation skills
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in PLM, Excel/Microsoft office
- Not a critical requirement, but an awareness of CE Certified product standards, procedures, testing protocol, material standards, conformity of production for the European market (EU28)
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.