Sourcing Analysts (Remote Work)
2023-03-15 2023-03-15 USD00.00HOUR
Sourcing Analysts (Remote Work)STS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sourcing Analysts for a unique, remote-work opportunity.
- This position is primarily responsible for assisting in the execution of the sourcing strategies for specific apparel categories maintaining global supplier relationships adhering and deliver to cost and margin goals associated to department metrics.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners in merchandising design product development and raw materials to allocate seasonal assortment which leverages the capabilities of our supply base.
- Assist seasonal Collections line plan objectives by partnering with merchandising design and fabric teams on Fabric and Supplier Strategy at the start of the development process discussion includes sourcing new fabric trims and washes as needed
- Coordinate and partner with supply base to achieve target costs and margins production lead-times and product execution.
- Analyze and assist in resolving complex problems related to supplier such as factory cost production lead-time challenges in the pre-production stage
- Coordinate with Quality Analysts and factories to monitor and enforce Harley-Davidson standards.
- Monitor suppliers to ensure seasonal calendar timelines can be supported through product delivery.
- Responsible for data enrichment in FlexPLM for all seasonal and ongoing product bull Manage purchase order issuance maintenance and WIP tracking with suppliers
- Build relationships internally at all levels within the department and outside the department.
- Aid in coordinating logistics bookings domestic and international
- Support on-boarding new suppliers based on Harley-Davidsons supplier expectations
- Travel to domestic factories to evaluate and monitor vendor base as needed
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Deadline driven with excellent communication skills and is proactive in approach to problem solving
- Project and process management bull Negotiation skills
- Critical thinking
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficient in PLM Excel/Microsoft office
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply via Email
To apply for this job email your details to Adrienne.Mattson@sts-ts.com