Specialists I / Manufacturing Wafer Fabrication
Specialists I / Manufacturing Wafer FabricationSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Specialists I / Manufacturing Wafer Fabrication in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Specialist I Manufacturing Wafer Fabrication
Location: Dallas TX 75243
Shift: 3rd shift is 15% differential and shift time is 2100-2130 start time
Seeking a process technician who will be responsible for plasma etching of semiconductor materials used to manufacture IR Focal Plane Arrays. This position will be accountable for process equipment operation, qualification and production output of the plasma etch work center. Position is critical to success of DRS IR Focal Plane Arrays.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Operation of Uncooled Wafer and Die Fabrication Plasma Etch and Singulation Workcenter
- Use required metrology to insure equipment is qualified to run production Assure Equipment performs proper recipe
- Become certified for all Processing tools in area Recognize, communicate, and respond to process and equipment deviations
- Work under minimal supervision Perform entry-level functions, which may include: the safe handling of product as specified in the guidelines and the basic operation of tools within Uncooled FPA Processing
- Must be able to access production tools, such as floor management systems, SPC, and tool management.
- Interpret Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices Must be able to perform all aspects of inspection- in process, Accountable for the on time maintenance of all Safety, ESD and process certifications
- Accountable for time management including: arrival and departure, adherence to breaks & lunch policies, and other activities in order to achieve objectives Accountable for good communications with all employees showing dignity and respect for others.
- This includes pass downs to peers, and communicating with supervision and other support groups on tool or process issues.
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience: 1+ years Good Communication skills (oral and written) Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those that govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment.
- Must exhibit excellent attention and strict adherence to details Follow written work instructions.
- Understanding of equipment and processes utilized in fabricating semiconductor materials
- Wafer Fabrication Clean Room Experience
- Wafer Handling Die
- Handling Operation of Plasma
- Wafer Fabrication Equipment
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.