Sr. Analyst / IT Site Operations
Sr. Analyst / IT Site OperationsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Analyst / IT Site Operations in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
At Harley-Davidson, we are building more than machines. It’s our passion and commitment to continue the evolution of this storied brand, and heighten the desirability of the Harley-Davidson experience. To keep building our legend and leading our industry through innovation, evolution, and emotion we need the best and brightest talent. We stand for the timeless pursuit of adventure. Freedom for the soul. Are you ready to join us?
Our plant in Tomahawk, WI manufactures, finishes and ships windshields, composite and plastic parts to our final assembly plants. Join us as a Sr IT Site Operations Analyst.
Systems analysts implement, maintain, and support IT and information’s systems to meet the business needs of Harley-Davidson and scale as the organization grows. They analyze and create tests, and develop specifications and requirements for developers and programmers to follow. The Systems analyst works closely with Engineering and help desk resources to form a cohesive team supporting assigned lines of business areas at their location.
• Implements computer system requirements by defining and analyzing system problems; designing and testing standards and solutions.
• Defines application problem by conferring with customers, evaluating procedures and processes.
• Develops solution by preparing and evaluating alternative workflow solutions.
• Controls solution by establishing specifications and coordinating production with programmers.
• Validates results by testing programs.
• Ensures operation by training client personnel and providing support.
• Provides reference by writing documentation.
• Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Perform root cause analysis to identify, diagnose, find opportunities and solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, or engineering
- Typically requires 3 – 5 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of design and development experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Minimum of 3 years of design and development experience with Java/ASP/IIS/HTML.
- Minimum 3 years work experience with C#, VB.Net, or React programming languages.
- Proven IT fundamentals in Networking, Infrastructure, and Hardware.
- Experience with JBOSS middleware
- Experience supporting IT in a manufacturing setting.
- Experience or knowledge of ZPL code or Label Printing Technologies.
- Experience with RFID systems
- Experience with Database Administration
- Experience with Agile Methodology and Tools
- ITIL Certification
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
- Direct Reports: No
- Travel Required: 0 – 10%
- Visa Sponsorship: This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Relocation: This position is not eligible for relocation assistance
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that has partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call (717) 881-4669.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.