Sr. Customer Support Sales Operations Analysts (REQ# 181469)
Sr. Customer Support Sales Operations Analysts (REQ# 181469)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Customer Support Sales Operations Analysts in Savannah, Georgia.
Under limited supervision, perform data management tasks related to the development, deployment, maintenance and implementation of data management systems and processes in support of Product Support Sales quoting technical data. Under limited supervision, work with Sales Specialists to produce standard products and/or customer proposals based on data analysis and maintenance activities of such to ensure data management systems and processes are accurate. Support ability to produce standard products in support of Product Support Sales quotations. Maintain and monitor database of all standard products in coordination with Sales Specialists.
- Prepare sales/contracts documents including standard products, sales proposals, sales discount agreements and financial information by gathering various technical and/or non-technical data.
- Deliver effective, accurate information for potential buyers and key representatives.
- Work independently and exercises latitude to resolve data management issues.
- Execute tasks for development and maintenance of documentation as per departmental standards, including standard operating procedures, work methods, other supporting documents.
- Act as focal point for all submitted products from Sales Specialists to include analysis of incoming requests for quality, tracking, reporting, and process management.
- Maintain and utilize SAP to establish accurate quoting and sales information in order to facilitate accurate and timely presentation of proposals and to provide accurate reporting data for senior management and General Dynamics.
- Lead and coordinate the daily communication with all levels of internal and external customers for global Product Support Sales team.
- Communicate, coordinate and mentor other team members regarding activities within the department.
- Lead special team projects as directed.
- Perform various support services which may include preparing reports, coordinating training, overseeing all aspects of internal team meetings, monitor and manage department office supplies and budget.
- Travel as required. for team meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or related field required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 4 years related experience with at least.
- 3 years in the sales support process.
- Possess ability to understand and work with corporate structure, programs, and procedures.
- Knowledge of the business aircraft marketplace.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, professional business-like verbal, written and overall communication skill.
- Must possess initiative, poise, persistence and ability to gather and analyze information under many diverse conditions.
- Ability to lead projects.
- In addition to duties performed during normal business hours, must be available as needed outside normal work schedule, due to domestic or international business demands.
- Must have knowledge and understanding of international cultures, customs and time zones.
- Must be able to type 60 wpm and be proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- SAP experience preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.