Sr. Data Analyst (REQ#27174)
Sr. Data Analyst (REQ#27174)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Data Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science and MIS).
- Must possess 1-2 years of similar work experience within human resources, data reporting, or analytics.
- Advance Proficiency with MS Excel and PowerPoint; Preferred: MS Access experience
- Helpful: Experience with HR data and systems such as SAP HR or SuccessFactors
- Experience with creating executive-level reports using PowerPoint and/or data visualization software such as Tableau
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to produce analyses and reports independently
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic and global environment
- Develop, maintain and enhance an on-going inventory of reports and dashboards, using a variety of data sources and technologies
- Support all phases of the HR data reporting lifecycle – including the extracting large datasets through programs and processing queries; interpreting the results using data and statistical analyses; and developing reports and executive-level presentations.
- Quickly understand business requirements to develop and deploy reports that provide stakeholders with an accurate and precise metrics and business insight.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.