Sr. Data Project Manager
Sr. Data Project ManagerSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring a Sr. Data Project Manager to work for Harley-Davidson in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This is a long-term contract position.
In this role, you will manage small to large scale projects and oversee all aspects of a project to ensure it is completed on-time and within budget. This position requires 4 to 7 years of project management experience leading medium to large scale projects.
- Manages scope, budget, cost, schedule, internal staffing and outside vendors, and contractual deliverables
- Manages financial aspects of projects including budgeting, purchase orders, receiving invoices, accruals, etc
- Delivers a project that includes business, supply base, and technical organizations
- Leads a cross-functional project team without direct supervisory responsibility
- Proactively works with the project leadership to set and achieve project success criteria
- Submits periodic progress reports to stakeholders and senior managers
- Manages project budget and project resources
- Predicts, manages and mitigates project risks
- Experience as a Project Manager in an Analytics, Data Management or Information Technology area is preferred
- Knowledge and awareness of Project Management principles, documents, and plans
- Facilitation and analytical skills
- Ability to deliver results on time, on budget, and to the very highest standards
- Ability to quickly gain the technical, behavioral and contextual elements of a project
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Action and result oriented mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships with people at all levels
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Willingness to take on project ownership and accountability
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.