Sr. Finance Analysts
Sr. Finance AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
Hiring Note: While we are looking for candidates in an around the Milwaukee are, this job can be performed remotely.
This position provides financial guidance, direction, and analytical support for appropriate functional areas and all corresponding departments within Harley-Davidson. It will coordinate the development of cost of sales, expense, capital, and headcount budgets, and forecasts for assigned area.
- Provides comprehensive financial support for assigned departments, including, but not limited to monthly performance reports, financial analysis, expense variance review, and recommendations for corrective actions when needed.
- Provides business analysis with particular emphasis in understanding the business or corporate group being supported; Assists directors and managers with the financial management of their departmental expenses.
- Coordinates the development and assist in the preparation of all budgets and forecasts for expense, capital, and headcount in accordance with the financial planning calendar.
- Provides monthly support to the business: Records month-end journal entries/accruals; assures all expenses are recorded in the month incurred; distribute departmental performance reports; and analyzes spending variances.
- Trains new analysts and stakeholders throughout area of responsibility and provides any necessary guidance and direction.
- Assumes leadership responsibility as necessary, including being an advocate for new ideas and serving as an example for coworkers.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or a related field is Required.
- A CPA or equivalent is desired.
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years related work and/or public accounting experience.
- Competency in the use of spreadsheets and accounting systems for the purpose of analysis and financial modeling.
- Strong spreadsheet skills; Strong database skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and skills necessary to communicate with all levels of management.
- Self-motivated and a self-starter continuously looking for process improvements.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining the broader, analytical perspective; and excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple tasks under time constraints.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting performing cost accounting activities is preferred but not required. SAP experience a plus.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.