Sr. Hydraulics Technicians
Sr. Hydraulics TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Hydraulics Technicians in Gilbert, Arizona.
Working in a leadership role as the Sr. Hydraulic technician in a 145 Repair Station with extensive knowledge of hydraulic components used in commercial and military aircraft.
- Able to test, disassemble, evaluate, and reassemble complex hydraulic components and perform functional test on test stand
- Able to design “equivalent test” methods for components as needed
- Experience with conventional mechanical hydraulic systems and electro-hydraulic systems
- Ability to train newer less experienced employees on hydraulic repair
- Able to recommend new technology and equipment to management
- Be the “last word” on what is needed to repair/overhaul a hydraulic component
- 10 years experience minimum
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Technical Services family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.