Sr. Manufacturing Engineers (Industrial Processes)
Sr. Manufacturing Engineers (Industrial Processes)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Manufacturing Engineers in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania.
Responsible for all detailed processes in connection with manufacturing, routings, time studies, and N/C programs. Review new releases for design and manufacturing. Assist with recommendations for new equipment and tooling. Provide shop support to aid in improving the coordination and collaboration between departments and teams.
Why Should I Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019 & 2020
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the development of timely and accurate N/C programs to aid in efficiency in production.
- Manage various projects in Lean, Six Sigma, and Quality.
- Lead, supervise, and mentor individuals and teams in projects. Utilize Lean/Six Sigma principles and methodologies in making process improvements.
- Participate in safety meetings; investigate root cause & corrective actions for safety incidents.
- Incorporate ergonomics into safety, productivity, and performance.
- Write assembly work processes and manage assignment procedures.
- Determine appropriate assembly fixturing.
- Review and select required special tooling and equipment.
- Plan, schedule, and prioritize to meet established deadlines.
- Collaborate with production and other teams by attending scheduled meetings to ensure timely improvements on processes.
- Assist with recommendations for new equipment and tooling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years related experience.
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in a heavy manufacturing environment with a high operational tempo.
- Certified in Lean, Six Sigma, and/or Project Management methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Catia V5 or Solid Works.
- Understanding of GD&T.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Manufacturing knowledge in assembly, fabrication, machining, or welding.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.