Sr. Nurse Practitioners (Level 2)
Sr. Nurse Practitioners (Level 2)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Nurse Practitioners in Marietta, Georgia.
Hiring Note: This is a part-time position that will work Monday and Tuesday for 10 hours each day.
- Performs physical examinations and preventative health measures within prescribed guidelines and instructions.
- Orders, interprets, and evaluates diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient’s clinical problems and health care needs.
- Prescribes or recommends drugs or other forms of treatments such as physical therapy, inhalation therapy, or related therapeutic procedures.
- Records physical findings and formulates plan and prognosis.
- Carries out duties and responsibilities consistent with local laws and regulations.
- Requires a Master of Science degree in nursing.
- Possession of an active license, in good standing, to practice as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner in the state(s) of employment and practice.
- Current state and federal DEA certification as pertinent to state regulations.
- Ability to be credentialed as a health care provider.
- Minimum of 3 years of Nurse Practitioner experience.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.