Sr. Parts Coordinators
Sr. Parts CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Parts Coordinators in Neenah, Wisconsin.
Provide parts service and support information to Pierce Manufacturing’s authorized dealer organizations and customers, which will enable them to properly maintain their products. Participate actively in the streamlined process that enables Aftermarket to provide support from beginning to end with an improved customer satisfaction rating. Foster a positive working relationship and effective communication with internal personnel, dealer representatives, and the customer to provide quality service in a timely manner. Work to achieve company goals, utilizing effective communication, and support all aspects of customer service in everyday business activities. Offer parts expertise support to the Account Representative, Shipping personnel, and Technical Support teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Review, identify, and supply accurate parts identification information to maintain or repair our products in a timely manner. When necessary, coordinate information, parts, or service requirements with outside sources to provide excellent quote response times and increase customer satisfaction.
- Attend and actively participate in departmental meetings to assist in determining the best course for the department to be successful and provide an environment for learning.
- Responsible to document dealer inquiries and necessary information within case management system.
- Engage with other departments within the organization to build positive relationships and resolution to reoccurring issues, including Engineering, Purchasing, Account Representatives, Warranty, Publications, and Technical Support.
- Support and work to achieve internal department key performance indicators.
- Partake in training opportunities to develop skills to better understand Pierce Manufacturing’s products, current technology and/or product available to the field; as well as personal growth opportunities to excel at providing customer support.
- Provide clerical and non-clerical duties within the department when necessary.
- Manage and participate in current and future projects for the department as assigned by your manager. Keep a log of all current projects and provide updates on progress requested.
- Participate in cross functional teams and identify opportunities to support continuous improvement in aftermarket parts supply chain.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Three (3) or more years of relevant experience.
- Associate degree in a related field or relevant equivalent work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management experience.
- Working knowledge of computer software (i.e. Microsoft suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint) etc.
- Strong technical aptitude, experience with vehicle maintenance parts.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.