Sr. Process Engineers – Plasma Etch
Sr. Process Engineers – Plasma EtchSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Process Engineers – Plasma Etch in Dallas, Texas.
Position Title: Sr. Process Engineers – Plasma Etch
Location: Dallas, Texas
Shift: 1st Shift
- Our client in Dallas, Texas specializes as a worldwide leader in thermal imagery and sensory solutions for commercial and military applications.
- We are looking to add a new member to our Focal Plane Array team to help provide the vision and technical expertise necessary to drive our development activities needed to lead the industry in product capability and manufacturability.
- We are looking for someone who can develop and/or improve processes in the Plasma Etch Area and who will consistently drive to push our processing technology and manufacturability beyond its current capability.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Sustain current processes in the Plasma Etch Area of the Wafer Fab.
- Identify opportunities to improve current process in Plasma Etch Area of Wafer Fab, create and justify projects to address these opportunities, and execute these projects on time and within budget.
- Develop new processes in the Plasma Etch Area as needed based on inputs from the Project Managers, Product Engineers, Integration Engineers, and other customers.
- Create and maintain documentation relating to all projects responsible for including but not limited to project journals, periodic updates, and final reports.
- Create and update specifications to ensure ease of understanding and accuracy in processing to ensure manufacturability of the processes in the Plasma Etch Area and other areas as needed.
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Chemistry or related technical field or equivalent of education and experience
- Experience: 5+ years
- Desire to win and ability to effectively integrate in with the team
- Self-motivated and focused on developing and successfully implementing the team’s vision and goals
- Strong general knowledge base of processes used to manufacture semiconductor devices.
- Experience with a variety of Plasma Etch processes including but not limited to etching with acids such as HCl, HF, HNO3, and common and/or buffered oxide etch; solvent cleans using Acetone, IPA, and Methanol; stripping positive photoresist with organic and/or inorganic solvents; and stripping negative photoresist with organic and/or inorganic solvents;
- Experience in developing Plasma Etch processes from start to release to manufacturing.
- Ability to write Operation Specifications for Equipment and Processes in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with and understanding of the proper implementation and use of statistical process control techniques
- Experience with data collection and databases
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to document and communicate plans, experiments, progress, and results
- Experience in Project Management.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.