Sr. Tool Crib Attendants
Sr. Tool Crib AttendantsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Tool Crib Attendants in Savannah, Georgia.
The position reports to the Tool Crib Operations Supervisor and is responsible as a team leader for the coordination of tool crib and stockroom activities. The individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills due to the interaction with our internal customers. This employee must be resourceful, able to work with minimal supervision as well as ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives.
- Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations in a team oriented work environment.
- Follow all applicable tool control processes.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels; and ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions.
- Responsible for coordination of work activities and training of team members.
- Assist Quality Department with tool calibrations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid state drivers license.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience in inventory control and specialized knowledge of requirements for machine shop/tool crib operations.
- Candidates should have strong customer support skills and understanding of hand tools, aircraft tooling and test equipment.
- Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
- Proficient in computerized inventory control systems.
- Demonstrated ability dealing with inside customers and outside suppliers.
- Requires manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.