Sr. Tool Crib Attendants
Sr. Tool Crib AttendantsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Tool Crib Attendants in Savannah, Georgia.
The position reports to the Tool Crib Operations Supervisor and is responsible as a team leader for the coordination of tool crib and stockroom activities. The individual must possess excellent interpersonal skills due to the interaction with our internal customers. This employee must be resourceful, able to work with minimal supervision as well as ensure timely and cost efficient completion of departmental goals and objectives.
- Receive, store, and disburse a variety of tools and/or materials to support operations in a team oriented work environment.
- Follow all applicable tool control processes.
- Maintain adequate inventory levels; and ensure up-to-date, accurate records on all transactions.
- Responsible for coordination of work activities and training of team members.
- Assist Quality Department with tool calibrations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Possess a valid state drivers license.
- Four (4) years demonstrated experience in inventory control and specialized knowledge of requirements for machine shop/tool crib operations.
- Candidates should have strong customer support skills and understanding of hand tools, aircraft tooling and test equipment.
- Ability to read small precision measuring tools.
- Proficient in computerized inventory control systems.
- Demonstrated ability dealing with inside customers and outside suppliers.
- Requires manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.