Sr. Website Marketing Managers
Sr. Website Marketing ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Sr. Website Marketing Managers in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The Senior Website Marketing Manager will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing the overall site health of JLG.com, JLGagriculture.com and Jerr-Dan.com, as well as lead the development of a digital roadmap for the marketing evolution of the websites, working closely with our internal Digital Technology (DT) team to establish budgets, identify resources and determine timing. Position will implement best practices for ongoing analysis, review and implementation of site updates that optimize the user experience, including development and management of SEO, paid search, backlink and landing page strategies, as well as lead the testing and monitoring of ongoing website performance, establish and implement traffic and lead generation plans, competitive benchmarks and provide executive level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
The website manager will work closely with internal marketing, product management and salesforce team stakeholders to understand and maintain the forms and databases that feed or reside on JLG.com and associated web platforms that redirect from it, including Online Express (OLE), #DirectAccess, JLG University, JLG Gear, Jerr-Dan Gear, JLG Financial and Jerr-Dan Financial to ensure a consistency and cohesiveness in approach.
This role will communicate with regional marketing leads (Europe, Latin America, China and Australia) about planned updates to retain consistency of sites around the globe.
Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Develops digital marketing strategy and roadmap for development of JLG.com, JLGagriculture.com and Jerr-Dan.com
- Leads marketing design updates to JLG.com, JLGagiculture.com and Jerrdan.com to bring sites up to newly released digital brand standards
- Plans, executes, analyzes, and reports out on JLG.com, JLGagriculture.com and Jerr-Dan.com SEO/SEM activities and paid search campaigns, benchmarks both SEO and SEM against key competitors
- Continuously and proactively works to improve site performance through on page SEO with marketing team and technical SEO with DT team and partner agencies
- Develops, implements, and manages JLG.com, JLGagriculture.com and Jerrdan.com backlink and landing page strategies
- Collaborates with internal product marketing team members, DT team members and agencies to liaison the creation of high content value campaign landing pages utilizing key words and phrases
- Integrates research tools into sites as appropriate to understand and evolve the online user experience
- Identifies trends and opportunities and proactively makes recommendations that will reinforce the JLG and Jerr-Dan premium brand value to deliver and maintain an industry leading customer experience
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests when appropriate to understand and maximize site effectivity
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate the end-to-end online customer experience
- Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user paths and funnels
- Liaisons with Senior Aftermarket Marketing Managers to ensure alignment of marketing activities between JLG.com, JLGagriculture.com, JerrDan.com and Online Express (OLE)
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness of websites by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed to improve search engine effectivity
- Evaluates needs and establishes annual website budget request
- Manages to approved website budget and provides quarterly forecasts
- Measures and reports performance of JLG.com and Jerrdan.com; assessing results against established goals and KPIs
- Works closely with and educates team members around SEO/SEM, landing page, backlink and overall website customer experience best practices
Senior Website Marketing Manager Requirements/Skills:
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Create and maintain “internal” client relationships and external agency relationships
- Coach and develop team members
- Develop and manage processes
- Self-motivated, yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Able to develop and track budgets
- Familiar with web marketing financial planning, resource planning and strategy
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- 10+ Years Web Marketing Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in website marketing or a related field.
- Master’s degree or MBA in digital marketing a plus.
- Proven B2B working experience in Website Management and development
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM strategies and campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, etc.). Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Google Display Advertising and Google Search Certifications a plus.
- Sitecore experience. Salesforce, Pardot and Listrak experience a plus.
- Ability to occasionally travel to tradeshows and educational events
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.